Sunday, August 27, 2017

Using Mixed Metal Beads

For a number of years I've been making bead forms and running a chain through them for them to be worn as pendants. A few years ago a customer who had bought some of those asked me if I could put a bead form on a bail for her. To the right is what I did. I have made a number of variations on this form.












Since I love making the beads so much I'm always looking for different ways to use them. To the left are two of what I call hanger beads. The pendant forms in the middle swing freely from the upper bead form. I've done quite a few of these.









Another form are kind of like towers like the ones to the right. Carlie and I have both done a number of these. Her's is the one on the left.
















To the left are two more of Carlie's bead tower pendants.
















To the right are two one of a kind pendants incorporating bead forms within the compositions. More to come, many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment